To apply for an Action Trackchair grant online, please carefully read over all information below and then complete the online form at the bottom of this page. To apply via mail Click Here to Download The Grant Application
- Assistance is awarded to people who demonstrate that they have mobility challenges. Medical documentation may be requested.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need and may be required to provide documentation.
- No age requirement
- Applicants must reside in USA.
- Only a new Action Trackchair or Action Trackstander from the factory or from Action Trackchair distributor/dealer inventory that is less than 6 months old will be eligible for a grant. No used or demo trackchairs or trackstanders will be considered for a grant.
- Grants are disbursed directly to distributors of the Action Trackchair and Action Trackstander.
How to Apply for A Grant
- Applicants must complete all questions of the application. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Applications are accepted year round and are considered at quarterly Foundation board meetings.
- Grants are awarded quarterly Mar/June/Sept/Dec.
- Grants are awarded for partial payment of the cost of an Action Trackchair or an Action Trackstander.
- The grant dollar amount is up to the discretion of the Action Mobility Foundation Board.
- All funds must be secured before order is placed by distributors of the Action Trackchair and Action Trackstander.
- If someone other than applicant completes the application, then be sure to give only applicant’s information. Email address may be an exception.
Online Grant Application
I hereby confirm that all the information I have disclosed is correct. If you are not the recipient who has completed the application what is your relationship to the recipient?